(applause) – We know it’s the reality
of the world, okay. You can put some alcohol
in somebody and they’ll talk a little bit. Maybe you fill ’em up with some sort of drug, they might talk more. But if you want to hear the truth, you just put ’em under anesthesia. Okay?
(laughter) – Yeah.
– It is just a cold hard reality. I don’t know why. It’s not a known thing. I don’t know why you
don’t capture criminals and just plug ’em in. And like all basically like
all it’s like (beep) this like weed on the moon! (laughter) It might get a little wild, but this is exactly what
happened to all these people. We call ’em Surgery Secrets. Take a look. (applause) – This is my dad. – [Rob] It’s my dad. – This is my dad. I lived in his balls
for a really long time. Don’t yell at me! – Don’t yell at me. – She didn’t lie! – One time sophomore year I
got super drunk like, (beep) and the next day I was still super drunk. – [Rob] Man, what, I mean. – Then I threw up everywhere
in the hallway at school! (laughter)
– [Rob] Oh! – [Woman] I guess that’s
why they know you so well. (laughter)
– [Rob] Yep. – I couldn’t drink orange
Gatorade for years, and now I’m having it again. (laughter) – I haven’t had orange Gatorade for a year.
– [Chanel] And now I’m having it again! That was so (beep) funny!
(laughter) – [Woman] What are you talking about? – Look, I’m a rattlesnake now. What’s he doing?
– [Rob] He thinks- (laughter) – He is so sad about it too! He does not want to be a snake! (laughter) – [Rob] In his mind he just, he’s looking straight down
– [Chanel] Oh my god! and sees a rattling tail. He’s so hurt. – Where my phone at though? – [Woman] Your phone is in my hand. – Where she at? Tell- – Who the (beep)? – Tell Tory to call me when she can.
– [Sterling] Imagine getting kicked out the crib like this! – [Woman] Tory call you for what? – She’s trying to (beep) with me. And I know you was always
on your period bro, and she be giving me that (beep) bro. – [Woman] (yelling) (slapping) – [Man] (beep) oh, it
ain’t even like that, bro! – I love his (beep)
said it ain’t like that! – [Rob] Yeah. – How else could it be? (laughter) – [Man] It aint even like that bro, god! – [Woman] You just said you
was (beep) with my sister! – [Man] She’s (beep) with me! – She’s (beep) with me! – She’s (beep) with me!
(chuckle) – There you have it for Surgery Secrets! (applause) – Okay, how do you guys feel about people that imitate other people? – In what way? – (chuckle) Yeah.
– [Rob] You know, maybe dress like ’em, act like ’em, walk like ’em. – [Chanel] A lot of other
people do that to me. I feel like imitate me.
(laughter) – Now, how does it make you feel? – [Chanel] Some of your favorite artists, they get everything from me, okay? – [Rob] Oh, Let’s just say that.
– [Rob] oh, oh! Now if you had some way to punish them for stealing your style,
what would you do? – Well, I was already planning
to just start doing like real stupid, crazy looks just
to see who copies it, so. – [Rob] We’re gonna know
if she comes out in like silver wings, and like giant gold glasses. This is just an experiment. (laughter) – [Rob] Well look, this
category is dedicated to people that are copying and paying the price. We call it Grimitators! Take a look. – [Man] Hey triple extension, let’s go! – [Rob] Yeah, look at this! Boom!
Any trashcan, any town! I got you! Oh, oh! – I mean, he had it. He was just heavier. – Yeah, I mean, look,
that’s part of the game. You gotta be light. Oh! – [Chanel] Definitely more body weight. (laughter) – [Man] Yay, yay! – [Audience] Oh!
– Oh! – You gotta look out for walls. – Leave it to the little white girl to be the uncoordinated one. (laughter) – [Man] You gotta learn how to fly! – [Rob] We’re flying, oh!
(laughter) I thought I was gonna fly over it daddy. We’ll be right back with