Hi Benoît! Hi, how are you? – How’s it going?
– Nice to see you again! – Yes, very nice.
– Doing well. Where do you want to go? Roland Garros. Let’s go then. Hello Benoît! Wow. Hello? Hi! Hi, how are you? Good, you? Yes, very good. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too. Can I ask you a couple questions? Of course. Have you ever been a ball boy? Yes, I have! In a small tournament, in Avignon. I even remember, there was Antony Dupuis, old tennis players, I played with them, they came for the tournament. It’s a lot of pressure being a ball boy. I was so scared to mess up, which is why now, I try to get them to relax, so that they can enjoy the moment, because it can be really fun to be a ball boy. So, you chose tennis over soccer? I did! I chose tennis over soccer, even though I was maybe better at soccer, but I would have had to go to a training center when I was younger, and that I couldn’t do, I was a little scared to leave home. With tennis, I was in a club, 10 minutes away from my house, my parents would drop me off, and it was much more simple. Didn’t you also hesitated between soccer … and agriculture? Agriculture?! Didn’t you go to agricultural school? – Maybe it was an idea…
– Wow, I can’t believe you’re asking me this! – No?
– I did go to agricultural high school, – Ah, yes!
– when I was younger. But it really wasn’t my thing, and I didn’t stay long. We saw, on Instagram, that you were watching a romantic movie, – Yeah.
– at the airport, the other day. I only watch sad movies. Movies like “The Notebook’, “The fault in Our Stars”… I’m pretty sensitive, so I like those, and it’s no secret! You won’t remain single for long after this interview! A tennis champion who loves watching “The Notebook’, – Ah!
– and who is that handsome… – No, no, no…
– It’s time! Is it time to hug? Let me remove my seat belt first. Do it! Alright, see you later!